AIDA64 Adds Support for GV102, GV104 and GV104M.
With a lot of excitement surrounded the potential announcement of Nvidia’s next generation of GeForce with speculation of such announcement coming during the GeForce Gaming celebration on August 20th during Gamescom.
AIDA64 have released their changelog for the latest update which has a list of changes including preliminary support for GV102, GV104 and GV104M which upon upon further investigation the device ids were shown with the GV104 being listed as the GeForce GTX 1180. Indicating that an announcement is nearing.
The Device IDs found on AIDA are the same IDs that were listed on the PCI ID Repository just a little over a week ago.
Version: 5.97.4679 beta (Aug 06, 2018).
- Hardware Monitoring / new items: CPU1 Package, CPU2 Package, CPU3 Package, CPU4 Package temperatures
- Hardware Monitoring / new items: CPU PLL2, PROM Core, PROM PHY voltages
- NVMe SSD temperature is now the highest temperature sensor reading
- sensor support for Dell SMI of OptiPlex 7060, Precision 7720, Precision 7730, Vostro 3670
- motherboard specific sensor info for Asus Prime H310M-E/BR, ROG Strix B450 Series
- motherboard specific sensor info for Gigabyte B450 Series
- motherboard specific sensor info for MSI MS-7B92
- improved motherboard specific sensor info for ASRock boards
- GPU information for nVIDIA CMP 100-100 (GP100)
- GPU information for nVIDIA CMP 100-200 (GV100)
- GPU information for nVIDIA CMP 100-210 (GV100)
- GPU information for nVIDIA Tesla V100-DGXS-32GB (GV100GL)
- GPU information for nVIDIA Tesla V100-PCIE-32GB (GV100GL)
- GPU information for nVIDIA Tesla V100-SXM2-32GB (GV100GL)
- extended GPU information for Intel i740
- preliminary GPU information for NVIDIA GV102, GV102GL, GV104, GV104M
- identification of AMD A4-9xxx (aka Stoney Ridge)
- Intel Processor Number detection for Core i7-9700K
- Intel Processor Number detection for Core i9-9900K
- VIA Processor Number detection for Nano X2 C4350AL
- fixed: CPU diode temperature measurement for AMD Ryzen 2000 Series
- fixed: sensor support for Asetek VII (Corsair iCUE SiUSBXp.dll issue)
- fixed: RAID member enumeration for Intel NVMe RAID arrays